Fluoride Test Kits are used to determine the fluoride content in drinking water. Fluoride testing is a typical technique in cases where fluoride has been added to rainwater tanks or when municipal water is suspected of being excessively fluoridated.
WHAT WILL I GET WITH MY ORDER
20 Fluoride Water Test Strips
Test Kit Instruction Sheet
Fluoride Water Test Kit Test Chart
FLUORIDE TEST KIT INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove one strip from the bottle and replace the cap immediately (strips must be sealed to protect against humidity).
- While holding the copper test strip from the opposite end of the test pad, immerse the reagent area (the test pad) of the strip in the water specimen or water stream and wait for 1-2 seconds.
- Tap off excess water and wait 60 seconds
- Hold the copper test strip vertically and raise the colour chart.
- Compare your results to the chart. Read the test results carefully in a well-lit area with the test pad held near the colour chart.
- Match the test strip colours with the corresponding colours on the chart and record your results.
- Changes in the colour that appear after 60 seconds are of no diagnostic significance.
- Discard used test strip
Store this test kit in a cool, dry place. Exposure to sunlight and moisture will degrade the test pads.
For more information on our Drinking Water Copper Test Kit, please refer to our FAQ page. Test Kit FAQ's