Healthy spa and pool water start with crystal clear water. Keep on top of your water quality with the 12 in 1 Pool & Spa Water Test Kit. Easy to use, single dip water quality test strips which include 12 parameters in a single test. This kit includes 10 test strips which are suitable for 10 tests.
Test your Pool & Spa Water in less than 60 seconds without having to mix messy chemicals. Our water test kit strips parameters include the following;
2. Total alkalinity
4. Cyanuric acid
6. Free Chlorine
7. Total chlorine
8. Ammonium Chloride
12. Hydrogen Peroxide
Pool & Spa Water Test Kit Instruction
The Pool & Spa Water Test Kit is easy to use, and you get your results fast. To get your Pool & Spa water quality results to follow the test kit instructions below.
- Open the package, remove one strip from the packaging and dip into water for a few seconds.
- Remove and wait for 60 seconds holding the test strip horizontally. There is no need to remove excess water.
- Once you have your water quality results appear, compare each parameter with the colour chart on the packaging's rear to get your results.
- Be mindful that pH test results are displayed on two lines.
- If you find that the results are not up to scratch consult your local water quality specialist or local council for a solution.
General Product Information
- When ready to test your water quality, remove the container's strip and replace the cap tightly.
- Store at room temperature and keep away from UV rays and to not expose the container to moisture.
- Please do not remove the test strip from the container unless you intend on using it.
- Keep out of reach from children and refer to the packaging for the used by date.
Store this test kit in a cool, dry place. Exposure to sunlight and moisture will degrade the test pads.
More Pool & Spa Water Test Kit Information
For more information on the 12 in 1 Pool & Spa Water Test Kit, visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page: Water Test Kit FAQ's