Healthy water starts with crystal clear water. Keep your water healthy with the Allora Water Test Kit Strips. Easy to use, single dip water quality test strips which include 15 parameters in a single test. This kit includes 10 test strips.
Test your water in less than 60 seconds without having to mix messy chemicals. Our water test kit strips parameters include the following;
1 Total Hardness
3 Free Chlorine
9 Ammonium Chlorine
10 Total Chlorine
13 Total Alkalinity
15 Cyanuric Acid
Water Test Kit Strips Instruction
The Allora Water Test Kit is easy to use and you get your results fast. To get your water quality results simply follow the test kit instructions below.
- Simply open the package, remove one strip from the packaging and dip into water for a few seconds.
- Remove and wait for 60 seconds holding the test strip horizontally. There is no need to remove excess water.
- Once you have your water quality results appear, simply compare each parameter with the colour chart on the rear of the packaging to get your results.
- If you find that the results are not up to scratch consult your local water quality specialist or local council for a solution.
General Product Information
- When ready to test your water quality, remove the strip from the container and replace the cap tightly.
- Store at room temperature and keep away from UV rays and to not expose the container to moisture.
- Do not remove the test strip from the container unless you intend on using it.
- Keep out of reach from children and refer to the packaging for the used by date.
More Water Test Kit Information
For more information on the Allora Water Test Kit Strips, visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page: Water Test Kit FAQ's