The Heavy Metals Water Test Kit has been specifically designed to test 11 parameters as per the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines. The kit includes 10 easy to use, single dip test strips.
11 Potassium Permanganate
Australian Drinking Water Guidelines
The Australian Drinking Water Guidelines provides guidance to Australian's and Water Regulators of drinking water quality management plan including routine monitoring.
Water Test Kit Strips Instruction
The Allora Heavy Metals Water Test Kit is easy to use and you get your results fast. To test your water quality simply follow the test kit instructions below.
- Simply open the package, remove one strip from the packaging and dip into water for a few seconds.
- Remove and wait for 60 seconds holding the test strip horizontally. There is no need to remove excess water.
- Once you have your water quality results appear, simply compare each parameter with the colour chart on the rear of the packaging to get your results.
- If you find that the results are not up to scratch consult your local water quality specialist or local council for a solution.
General Product Information
- When ready to test your water quality, remove the strip from the container and replace the cap tightly.
- Store at room temperature and keep away from UV rays and to not expose the container to moisture.
- Do not remove the test strip from the container unless you intend on using it.
- Keep out of reach from children and refer to the packaging for the used by date.
More Heavy Metals Water Test Kit Information
For more information on the Allora Heavy Metals Water Test Kit, visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page: Water Test Kit FAQ's